Tick, tock, we're getting close. Do you still need some ideas for gifts for knitting friends? Or, do you just want to buy yourself something special? I posted links to Amazon whenever possible so you can get quick shipping.
Here's a few of my favorite things that I discovered this year or wishes on my list:
1) The AlterKnit Stitch Dictionary - A book for those times you want to add some flair to plain knitting, this book has modern takes on fair isle patterns.
2) A Stash of One's Own - After meeting Clara this summer, I keep coming back to some of the ideas in this book and taking pride in my own stash.
3) Knitting Outside the Box - by Bristol Ivy. This book is a piece of art. Bristol works through her design process and takes knitters on a ride beyond the usual rules. I can't wait to dig deeper into this in 2018.
5) Everything Mary Card Organizer - I use this for my circular needle storage!
6) My Mannequin - She needs a name, but I love being able to display my recent FOs or try on WIPs.
7) OttLites - My eyes are so much happier with the OttLite floor lamp.
8) Mini OttLites - Makes a great stocking stuffers.
9) There's always wine! Get a gift card to Winc and let your recipient pick their own favorites.
I'll be adding to this list over the next few days!